Error starting Communicator
Ken
2008-11-12 21:35:01 UTC
We have a user that can't start Communicator (and used to be able to start
it). When Communicator attempts to start he first gets a dialog that says
"Create ISetting Failed" then a Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Libary dialog
that says there's a "Runtime Error!" in Communicator.exe and "abnormal
program termination". We've tried rebooting and uninstalling/reinstalling but
get the same results. Any ideas?
Dusan
tonyrice77
Dusan
2009-01-08 19:42:06 UTC
My Communicator is working OK now. Not sure what's have happened. After 3
weeks it just start working again. I suspect our network admin must have done
something, but I was only user who had that problem.